Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

silly question probably but.. its on my mind!!

silly question probably but.. its on my mind!!

Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

jamesdcooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default silly question probably but.. its on my mind!!

Hi everyone,
I move out to dubai augst 5th.. I get 2 weeks hotel accom with my new employer and need to use that time to find somewhere to live.. I am looking to go as cheap as poss so will be looking at shared accom..

is this going to be easy to find.. and what kinda costs am i looking at? I have done research but would like to find out from the people living there!!

which areas would you suggest for 26 year old single english guy? anyone looking to rent out a room from mid august??

thanks

James
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: silly question probably but.. its on my mind!!

Originally Posted by jamesdcooper
Hi everyone,
I move out to dubai augst 5th.. I get 2 weeks hotel accom with my new employer and need to use that time to find somewhere to live.. I am looking to go as cheap as poss so will be looking at shared accom..

is this going to be easy to find.. and what kinda costs am i looking at? I have done research but would like to find out from the people living there!!

which areas would you suggest for 26 year old single english guy? anyone looking to rent out a room from mid august??

thanks

James
would help if you mentioned where you will be working.

have a look on dubizzle.com and expatriates.com
expect to pay between 4k and 7k.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

jamesdcooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: silly question probably but.. its on my mind!!

yeah that would be a good idea.. im just waiting my confirmation.. will post again when i have some helpful info!! thanks for the links!

James