Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shutting SZR today....

Shutting SZR today....

Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

rebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nice
Default Re: Shutting SZR today....

Originally Posted by zamboooka
hmmmmm I disagree
ummm... well I would have nothing to gain from lying about shutting the palm would I?

haha
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:09 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
ummm... well I would have nothing to gain from lying about shutting the palm would I?

haha
you're just doin it outta habit rebecca!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

rebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nicerebeccadubai is just really nice

you're just doin it outta habit rebecca!
haha... I would suggest it is infact you that is the biggest tellers of fibs..
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:12 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

haha... I would suggest it is infact you that is the biggest tellers of fibs..
well I never doubted THAT....
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

well I never doubted THAT....
Anyway, definately not lying about the Palm - I've a good source...

You trust Sheila right?!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:18 am
Viva la revolucion..

Anyway, definately not lying about the Palm - I've a good source...

You trust Sheila right?!
She's been known to make crap up..and you know that! Therefore, I still disagree with you the snake and Sheila the fox!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

She's been known to make crap up..and you know that! Therefore, I still disagree with you the snake and Sheila the fox!
Say what you want of me. But Sheila never told lies, ever... and she was always good to you... wtf???
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:22 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

PM's a good place for the laundry..............
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:23 am
Viva la revolucion..

Say what you want of me. But Sheila never told lies, ever... and she was always good to you... wtf???
*GASP* no laundry here beccy!!! *reprimand*
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

*GASP* no laundry here beccy!!! *reprimand*
hahahahhaaaaa so damn predictable...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:26 am
Viva la revolucion..

hahahahhaaaaa so damn predictable...
what... laundry??
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:41 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

go hump in a hotel room..
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:45 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
go hump in a hotel room..
There you go. Just proves what I was saying about the new found eloquence in your posts Commander.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

Have they started taking bookings? I thought of a clever idea, I will book a room and just watch the fireworks from the hotel room!!

Plan B... just have my brother film it from his mates flat facing the hotel.

Actually on second thoughts, am making this Plan A.

Inv.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:08 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investoman_uae
Have they started taking bookings? I thought of a clever idea, I will book a room and just watch the fireworks from the hotel room!!

Plan B... just have my brother film it from his mates flat facing the hotel.

Actually on second thoughts, am making this Plan A.

Inv.
Have heard that Barasti are charging 500AED entry as they have a half decent view of the Atlantis!!! WTF!!!! How are all those construction / real estate types goona afford that just now!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.