Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Short term rentals?

Short term rentals?

Old Feb 12th 2016, 4:10 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Short term rentals?

Hi Guys,
does anyone know if there are any places that do short term rentals??
I don't want to commit to a 1 year contract until i know that the job is good, and I am happy with the commute to AD.
As ill be driving, Ill probably be looking at the Marina end of town.

Thanks
Old Feb 12th 2016, 8:04 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short term rentals?

32 reads....120 viewers...0 response..wow....this place used to be a lot more active!
Old Feb 12th 2016, 9:23 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers View Post
....this place used to be a lot more active!
They've all been buried in the basement...
Old Feb 13th 2016, 4:15 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
does anyone know if there are any places that do short term rentals??
I don't want to commit to a 1 year contract until i know that the job is good, and I am happy with the commute to AD.
As ill be driving, Ill probably be looking at the Marina end of town.

Thanks
There are loads of hotel apartment places in Barsha, Tecom and Marina. Some are pretty dire, but others are like living in a 4/5 star hotel.

We usually put new employees in Auris Metro Central Hotel in Tecom. Supposed to be okay. Not terribly cheap of course, but there you go.
Old Feb 13th 2016, 4:58 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

32 reads....120 viewers...0 response..wow....this place used to be a lot more active!
I am sorry that the batlight searchlight did not illuminate the skies immediately you asked your question so that people could come scurrying to their machines to answer. Sometimes people have lives outside of the cyber world.

Try airbnb.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 11:04 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by mikewot View Post
I am sorry that the batlight searchlight did not illuminate the skies immediately you asked your question so that people could come scurrying to their machines to answer. Sometimes people have lives outside of the cyber world.

Try airbnb.
Bad day in the office sweetheart??

Old Mar 17th 2016, 11:06 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
They've all been buried in the basement...
Shame, they were a good much.... I miss the Old ME moderators, they were a good bunch...

Hope you and the family are well Bob!
Old Mar 18th 2016, 12:38 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you and the family are well Bob!
Good, ta. Yourself? When you planning on moving back to the sandpit?
Old Mar 19th 2016, 12:02 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Good, ta. Yourself? When you planning on moving back to the sandpit?
Not long been back from Saudi....did a gig with BAE, but hoping to get back to DXB or AD sometime this year.
Old Apr 1st 2016, 8:49 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
A decent studio fully furnished with Internet, dewa and AC all included should be between 7,000 and 6,500 (short term) in Discovery Gardens. It's on that end of Dubai so the commute to AD shouldn't be more than an hour and a half.
I know a few non-crooked dealers there so message me if you want numbers etc
Cheers
Old Apr 5th 2016, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

WowEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Any short term fully furnished 3-beds in the downtown/satwa / WTC Areas?
Apart from airbnb, any other sites to check?