Short Stay Rental

Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Short Stay Rental

Afternoon all,

I'm currently looking for an apartment for my folks when they come over on 1st April. Does anyone have any contacts or know of anybody that has short term rentals available? I going to take a wander out now round the marina to see what's available.

It'll only be for a week.

Cheers.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short Stay Rental

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Afternoon all,

I'm currently looking for an apartment for my folks when they come over on 1st April. Does anyone have any contacts or know of anybody that has short term rentals available? I going to take a wander out now round the marina to see what's available.

Cheers.
someone at work rented a place in jbr for her parents just before christmas...i can find out details on sunday if no one else here gives you contacts before then...

MM, xx
Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
someone at work rented a place in jbr for her parents just before christmas...i can find out details on sunday if no one else here gives you contacts before then...

MM, xx
Ah that'd be great if you could. My mum's on my back about it now. She was all ready to book the JBR Hilton but I said don't bother - especially not for £1300 for the week. Traffic down there these days is rediculous.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ah that'd be great if you could. My mum's on my back about it now. She was all ready to book the JBR Hilton but I said don't bother - especially not for £1300 for the week. Traffic down there these days is rediculous.
try the Sapphire Hotel on the TECOM land, there are a few serviced apartments in that area.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all,

Cheers.
You're going to wander round the marina for a week???

Oh I see...... sorry.

More seriously.......... call Atul on 0502469907. He has a couple of apartments in The Greens, which he lets ONLY to short-term stayers. One week may be a bit short for him, but he's worth a call and will know someone else if he can't help.