Reload this Page >

Shop from Home Centre and ship items to UK? Help

Shop from Home Centre and ship items to UK? Help

Old May 29th 2016, 7:18 am
Just Joined

yumyum786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shop from Home Centre and ship items to UK? Help

Hi all!

Can anyone recommend how to get items ordered from Home Centre stores and get them shipped to a UK home address? I love some of their candle holders, etc.

I am looking to continue to buy home decor accessories items (as you cant buy any of their items over here in the UK), so was thinking does anyone know of a company that can ship items from a UAE address back to the UK cheaply?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to this website too!

Kind regards,
Sami

Last edited by yumyum786; May 29th 2016 at 7:21 am.
Old May 29th 2016, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shop from Home Centre and ship items to UK? Help

Depends on how quickly you want it done I guess?

There are a few of the well known courier services: FedEx, UPS, DHL and Aramex. They will of course charge you by weight, so could be quite costly. It is pretty quick though and saves you from having to fill out various forms and customs paperwork of you choose another method of shipping....

And by this, you can also find various shipping companies that people use when relocating to other parts of the world. They usually deal with a shipping container at a time, but if you send a few boxes, I'm sure you can find someone to do it for you. It will be slower, as shipping will be by sea / land combo. We sent a few boxes from Riyadh back to Philippines for a guy we terminated, took around 4 weeks to get there. This does require a detailed list of contents and a few other forms to fill in, but generally much cheaper.

The other option is of course that you take them back yourself on your next trip home, in your luggage.
Old May 29th 2016, 7:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yumyum786
Hi all!

Can anyone recommend how to get items ordered from Home Centre stores and get them shipped to a UK home address? I love some of their candle holders, etc.

I am looking to continue to buy home decor accessories items (as you cant buy any of their items over here in the UK), so was thinking does anyone know of a company that can ship items from a UAE address back to the UK cheaply?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to this website too!

Kind regards,
Sami
Aramex Shop & Ship service. I use it to get stuff in UAE from UK, USA etc..
Old May 29th 2016, 10:22 am
Just Joined

yumyum786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aramex Shop & Ship service. I use it to get stuff in UAE from UK, USA etc..
I have read the google reviews for shop and ship and their quite horrific...but they are mainly for people sending items to Middle East.

I dont think i need a container, as im thinking the odd piece of home decor i.e. candleholder from Home Centre stores if I ordered online every other month or.so. Anyone else used Aramex shop and ship to send out of Middle East to UK/US destinations?...how has their service been for you?