Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shit, Shit and more Shit

Shit, Shit and more Shit

Old May 29th 2007, 6:12 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shit, Shit and more Shit

To the people who have stood by me.

Thank you.
Old May 29th 2007, 6:14 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shit, Shit and more Shit

Originally Posted by MJC

Thank you.
What about the ones who stood behind you. You've been eating at Ravi's too much, remember.
Old May 29th 2007, 6:14 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

"If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it" - Epictetus
Old May 29th 2007, 6:16 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
"If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it" - Epictetus
I'm chuckling!!
Old May 29th 2007, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Thank you.
I know why you're here,I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.
Old May 29th 2007, 6:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true were really true, there would be little hope of advance" - Orville Wright
Old May 29th 2007, 6:19 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Confucius
I know why you're here,I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.
Holy Sh!T
Old May 29th 2007, 6:20 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that from Matrix too?
Old May 29th 2007, 6:22 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by MJC
Is that from Matrix too?
I just thought he was reading my mind
Old May 29th 2007, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Is that from Matrix too?
No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them.
Old May 29th 2007, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just thought he was reading my mind
Were you listening to me? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
Old May 29th 2007, 6:26 pm
Pog mo thoin

Were you listening to me? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
well she is cute
Old May 29th 2007, 6:28 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true were really true, there would be little hope of advance" - Orville Wright
Orville? Didn't he also say "I wish I could fly"?
Old May 29th 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well she is cute
Look again.
[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Eck's head; Eck ducks]

Yes...As I said;Eck ducks...
Old May 29th 2007, 6:29 pm
Pog mo thoin

Look again.
[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Eck's head; Eck ducks]

Yes...As I said;Eck ducks...
what are eck ducks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.