Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shipping to the UK

Shipping to the UK

Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:03 am
Banned

twisty100 will become famous soon enough
Default Shipping to the UK

Anyone got some good recommendations for shipping companies back to Blighty..?
Old Mar 24th 2010, 2:43 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping to the UK

we used Dory Bonner (out and back) - they have one approved agent here. Have a look on their website for details.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Mischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really nice

I used Crown coming out here who were very good... they pack and unpack for you so no customs formalities for you which is great.

They also hold the record for finding my house from the directions I gave them with NO phone calls along the way... they also ring when they're on the way to you and give you an arrival time so you don't have to give up a whole day waiting in for them... Never found anyone else here who does this!!
Old Mar 28th 2010, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twisty100
Anyone got some good recommendations for shipping companies back to Blighty..?
I have used www.adsa.ae to ship both ways. My friend uses them all the time. No problems and they link up with good companies back home - for example, in Scotland, they use Shore Porters.