Reload this Page >

Shipping personal effects to UK

Shipping personal effects to UK

Old Nov 4th 2011, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

trojanhorse is on a distinguished road
Default Shipping personal effects to UK

Hi all
I will be ending a short (but long seeming) two year contract in Saudi Arabia later this month, and want to ship some personal effects home, nothing fancy. I will need them in UK only a few days after I get home as I have another contract elsewhere to attend to. I guess this only leaves Air as a freight option; so my question is:
Which of the big three should I use for door to door service of about 60kg?
TNT, UPS, or the one I now can't remember (senior moment) ?
Any thoughts or experiences as for depots I live in Al Khobar and want goods sent to a manchester address.

Many Thanks

Trojanhorse
Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping personal effects to UK

Originally Posted by trojanhorse
Hi all
I will be ending a short (but long seeming) two year contract in Saudi Arabia later this month, and want to ship some personal effects home, nothing fancy. I will need them in UK only a few days after I get home as I have another contract elsewhere to attend to. I guess this only leaves Air as a freight option; so my question is:
Which of the big three should I use for door to door service of about 60kg?
TNT, UPS, or the one I now can't remember (senior moment) ?
Any thoughts or experiences as for depots I live in Al Khobar and want goods sent to a manchester address.

Many Thanks

Trojanhorse
FedEx?

Aramex?
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:25 am
Just Joined

trojanhorse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shipping personal effects to UK

Silly me the third one I was considering was DHL its all these three letter initial that get to me!