Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shipping DVD's Back To The UK

Shipping DVD's Back To The UK

Old Mar 18th 2012, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Jackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to all
Default Shipping DVD's Back To The UK

I'll be leaving Dubai at the beginning of June and I'll be shipping my used personal effects back to the UK (to my brothers address) where they will stay until I find my next overseas position.

Included in my used personal effects is a collection of about 700 DVD's, which I have amassed while in the UAE. They are all legit but probably about 100+ are still in their plastic wrappers! Does anyone think customs would have a problem with this as due to still being wrapped they obviously haven't been used or are customs not interested in minor stuff like DVD's?
Old Mar 18th 2012, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping DVD's Back To The UK

Didnt have a problem when leaving AD for UK a few years ago.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping DVD's Back To The UK

Take the wrappers off