Reload this Page >

Shiping stuff back to the UK...

Shiping stuff back to the UK...

Old May 11th 2008, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

kalaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shiping stuff back to the UK...

Hi,

I'm starting to look into shipping my things back to the UK. I did a search and found plenty of advice for shipping TO the UAA but nothing about shipping FROM the UAE. Also unsure if this should be in the moving back to the UK forum, but I guessed that as it was UAE related this was the place for it. Anyway.

It won't be everything, just the stuff worth keeping, and certainly none of the furniture, just excess clothes, books, the nearly new TV etc. Has anyone else done this, or know anyone else that has and have any recommendations? If it's available I'd rather do the door-door method so I don't have to pick it up at a UK port/airport.
Old May 11th 2008, 8:14 am
On the look out

smilingcamel will become famous soon enoughsmilingcamel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shiping stuff back to the UK...

I used Executive Movers in December 2006 when I relocated to uk from Dubai.
They were very good.....price seemed reasonable when I compared to others at the time.....tel 04 396 7635

I am on the move again to Bahrain but have sent another load of stuff (almost everything in my flat) last week to the Philippines.(other half from that neck of the woods!) Company called Grace Cargo Express.....they were brilliant and done a good job of packing. They move to the uk aswell.....call fernando 050 8874828
Old May 11th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

kalaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shiping stuff back to the UK...

Thank you