sheikh Khalifa

Old Jul 7th 2014, 6:20 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sheikh Khalifa

Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, also the Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, urged residents to be cautious and “to use modern technology and social networking sites for the benefit of our society and country”,

In other words STFU!
Old Jul 7th 2014, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I was in a restaurant where they were playing pan pipe shite the other day, I automatically assumed someone was dead

it may have been the chef, the food was shite too
Old Jul 7th 2014, 1:16 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I was getting ready the other night for some expected coitus with an amenable young Emirati woman (Mid 40s, divorced with 8 or 9 kids and fat hands).

Imagine my surprise when finally removing her layers of shrouds, that in the flickering light of my faulty Hilux interior bulbs, I noticed her pubic hair had been waxed in the shape of the Sheikh's unmistakeable beard and eyebrows.

Clearly this was to be an unspoken sign of his demise. It had the effect of introducing an air of sombreness and dignity to our cheap and sordid tryst. I will carry to my grave the image of this great and noble man enjoying a Cuban Gran Corona.

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jul 7th 2014 at 3:06 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I'm concerned. Everything says it's Eid time and I'm going to get days off, but this thread hasn't been bumped. How can it be eid if there's no rumour?
Old Jun 17th 2015, 4:41 am
Just Joined

ragga is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what will happen this Ramadan.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 4:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by ragga
I wonder what will happen this Ramadan.
Good grief. This was all discussed almost a year ago. How mad, time flies.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 12:41 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Good grief. This was all discussed almost a year ago. How mad, time flies.
I haven't heard a single rumour.

So far...
Old Jun 17th 2015, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
I haven't heard a single rumour.

So far...
Nor me. Not a jot.

Still plenty of time....
Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

The new Sheikh Khalifa grand mosque in Al Ain looks like it will take another year to complete.....