Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

She Pregnent but i don’t love her!!!

She Pregnent but i don’t love her!!!

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:22 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default She Pregnent but i don’t love her!!!

Now look what she’s done to me. She is ruining my life by letting me made her pregnant while I am not ready to handle this responsibility . Now she wants me to marry her or they are taking action against me. It was her fault but now I am the one to pay the price.

This 18yrs old girl, just completed her secondary always comes to our house pretending she’s visiting my family but all she was after was me. She slept that night at our place purposely to get on me. It all started one night at around 02:00am when I returned home from night club, this girl already sleeping on my bed. I don’t know what happened to me that time but I was all over her without thinking what I was doing. She was a virgin girl, so she left enough blood on my bed before she left my room that morning. That wasn’t enough she had to come back again and again. Now she is pregnant and she already informed her parents and now they want me to marry her.

Now who’s fault is it?. Why don’t they solve this problem themselves? I never invited their daughter in my room!!!. What shall I do? I don’t like this coz I can’t handle it. Beside that I am already dating a woman I like most.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:27 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She Pregnent but i don’t love her!!!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Now look what she’s done to me. She is ruining my life by letting me made her pregnant while I am not ready to handle this responsibility . Now she wants me to marry her or they are taking action against me. It was her fault but now I am the one to pay the price.

This 18yrs old girl, just completed her secondary always comes to our house pretending she’s visiting my family but all she was after was me. She slept that night at our place purposely to get on me. It all started one night at around 02:00am when I returned home from night club, this girl already sleeping on my bed. I don’t know what happened to me that time but I was all over her without thinking what I was doing. She was a virgin girl, so she left enough blood on my bed before she left my room that morning. That wasn’t enough she had to come back again and again. Now she is pregnant and she already informed her parents and now they want me to marry her.

Now who’s fault is it?. Why don’t they solve this problem themselves? I never invited their daughter in my room!!!. What shall I do? I don’t like this coz I can’t handle it. Beside that I am already dating a woman I like most.

Suckerrrrrr..............

Is she one of those u said never lets u see their body cos its covered in an abaja

Ure doooooommmeeeddddddd CN
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:32 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Suckerrrrrr..............

Is she one of those u said never lets u see their body cos its covered in an abaja

Ure doooooommmeeeddddddd CN

oh please! no she is no one i never even talk about her! i dont even look at her.... it happened that night when i was drank.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:01 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

oh please! no she is no one i never even talk about her! i dont even look at her.... it happened that night when i was drank.
i thought u dont drink...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:14 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

How pathetic,Im not saying that this girl is in the right but you must take some responsibility for your actions ,drunk or not.If you dont want kids or are not ready for a family ffs be grown up & adult enough to take precautions,for your OWN sake.

I find you comment very childish 'whos fault is it?'= GROW UP.

Donna.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:33 am
W10

Fell for the oldest trick in the book.

You could go on Jerry Springer and make some money that way?

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:58 am
Just Joined

halina38 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
How pathetic,Im not saying that this girl is in the right but you must take some responsibility for your actions ,drunk or not.If you dont want kids or are not ready for a family ffs be grown up & adult enough to take precautions,for your OWN sake.

I find you comment very childish 'whos fault is it?'= GROW UP.

Donna.
She is 18 and was a virgin? She was stupid, OK, but POOR KID !
You're not ready for responsibility? Evidently !! Your life is ruined? What about this girl's ?? Do you never think about anyone other than yourself? GROW UP !!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I fail to see why this has been posted in the ME section because:

A: It has nothing to do with the ME
B. Not the sort of thing that should really be posted in a public forum

I'm closing this thread.