sharing is caring

Old Nov 20th 2004, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough
Default sharing is caring

Getting to know the regulars here in the ME Department:

Let the newbies like moi get to know and be part of the "oh so many" insider jokes instead of just going through alllllll the old posts.

Cheers,

D
Old Nov 20th 2004, 10:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sharing is caring

Originally Posted by smartd

Let the newbies like moi get to know and be part of the "oh so many" insider jokes instead of just going through alllllll the old posts.

Cheers,

D
Hi Smartd... don't really get what u means.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 11:04 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

D

Welcome aboard and feel free add your tuppence worth ... Mind that you dont tell anyone to shut thier mouths mind Hehehehe
Old Nov 20th 2004, 11:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Welcome aboard and feel free add your tuppence worth ... Mind that you dont tell anyone to shut thier mouths mind Hehehehe
Lololo....
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:27 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

D
Hard one to answer - I suggest the best way to start is to intoduce everyone:

Truth Speak - thats me - aka Mother Theresa when things get a bit heated - at other times a bit of a sarcastic old git!!

Joseph Creative: likes to call hinself the messiah - because he's always wearing the same clothes as per his namesake - he's into graphic designing - doing his hair and talking to people in the pub via his lap top - also his pretty quick on the off the cuff answers.

Heart of Gold : resident mumsy type lass - she's generally chilled and trades a mean recipe.

Jelly Bean: Have to tread carefully here - she's our female JC - only she doesn't have a laptop, or a silly haircut that we know of - when she gets out of bed the wrong side beware.

Kristy: JCs very better half - chilled and likes to watch things go by.

Face: local born and bred - aka the Oracle as he knows tons on Dubai - aka Cheeky chappy as he's a youngun with a pleasent SOH - he's also got a massive stash of local pics and other stuff.. His final aka Yoda as he does a mean impression on the key board

Novita: Lives in Doha - hangs around with JB - presently trying to perfect sarcasm

Shiva: new to Dubai, but not the board, Shiva is a Scotsman with a SOH.

Calgarian: C is even newer to Dubai - has problems keeping mobile phones longer than 18 hrs, been on the board for a while.

Lakes Lassie: best av on the board - likes a bit of banter.

LillieGirl - not here yet - soon will be - a quiet one who people watches.

TA5: our young american friend who likes MILFs , much to hearts disgust. Into Kiteboarding and letting the brits know who won WW2

Jammie Dodger: Don't know much - good SOH, very fast - has too much karma!!

Dubai Expat: on here occasionally, buddy of jelly bean's

Palm Tree: resident autobiographic writer and extended essay author.

Fairiedust: an elusive character who throws the odd grenade into the foum and runs away. A very pleasent young lady!

Canada Eng - a rel;atively recent edition - nice and polite - posts a mean riddle but doesn't give us a chance to solve it!!

Bob: Our very nice moderator

One other who pops up now again under different names - belushi, Arab Boy, bedouin boy, belushi IV etcetera - more bans than Apartheid!!

If I have missed anyone or misrepresented their inner Phsyc please feel free to add - however I will not be held responsible for any of this posts contents - all done in teh interests of PR

I trust thats a brief background for u Smartd - now its your turn

This message is probably my suicide note !!

Last edited by Truth Speak; Nov 20th 2004 at 3:19 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:41 pm
rafter

ahem

Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Palm Tree: resident autobiographic writer and extended essay author.

Well, something like that. It sounds kind of posh, thank you. Just someone who cannot keep things short as every detail counts. I feel it is a result from an abusive childhood and the constant urge to justify myself. Am a sad case with a big heart.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaEng is on a distinguished road

Thanks TS, that was very useful.......you forgot DM from Toronto with the teacher from hell :scared: ..........
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:36 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaEng
Thanks TS, that was very useful.......you forgot DM from Toronto with the teacher from hell :scared: ..........
thats OK - DM was banned apparently - sorry I missued u off
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Well I didn't want to dwell on it.....but I was kinda hurt
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:43 pm
Premium Member

Well I didn't want to dwell on it.....but I was kinda hurt
you've been edited in
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:45 pm
semarang

HI TS... can u refresh my memory who is DM???
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:48 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
HI TS... can u refresh my memory who is DM???
Dan Marsden - the whingeing student!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

you've been edited in

Hahahahah.....thanks! I'm not so polite when angry ....can be very sarcastic at times but this seems like the perfect place for that!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:52 pm
Premium Member

Hahahahah.....thanks! I'm not so polite when angry ....can be very sarcastic at times but this seems like the perfect place for that!
I can feel a new thread coming on "who are you" - everyone must describe their own character - that'd sort the men out from the boys

Last edited by Truth Speak; Nov 20th 2004 at 3:16 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.