Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shame on Emirates...

Shame on Emirates...

Old May 17th 2005, 7:50 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shame on Emirates...

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I almost got a job with Swissair some 15 years ago but their requirements of language knowledge were high at the time and I needed to show that I had lived 6 months in the UK, 6 months in France and 6 months in Italy. My parents couldn't afford to pay for me to visit each of those countries for so long, so I had to work to gradually gain the requirement. Well, I got stuck in the UK and here I am. No regrets of not having ended up as cabin crew though, had enough with serving people on coaches but the drivers obviously weren't as fanciable as pilots and certainly didn't earn that much.
they need to bring back the old rule books and put the class back into cabin crew. standards have fallen greatly over the last 10 years.
Old May 17th 2005, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
The crew on my flight out are in the same hotel as me. Boy they have partied and they r still here.

each to their own.......we do what we choose to.......u cannot moan about yr career when u choose it............people moan when they have nothing better to do.

It used to be a hobby at sea as there was bugger all else to do when at sea for 6 months and 6 weeks between ports.

So the crew are probably bored silly with all this spare time

its not their fault.
Do you know where they keep the Swiss crew in Dubai?
Old May 17th 2005, 7:51 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know where they keep the Swiss crew in Dubai?
i don't......
Old May 17th 2005, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

i don't......
Anyone? Are they not interesting enough?
Old May 17th 2005, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
exactly! so why is then that Emirates cabin crew have got a reputation for being the most arrogant in the sky?
It is their high self-worth that they think they have coupled with many people drooling all over them
Old May 17th 2005, 7:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
It is their high self-worth that they think they have coupled with many people drooling all over them
Spot on
Old May 17th 2005, 7:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone? Are they not interesting enough?
I don't know any so cannot comment PT
Old May 17th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't know any so cannot comment PT
They get hidden away at Jebel Ali Hotel. I wonder why?!
Old May 17th 2005, 8:01 am
Premium Member

They get hidden away at Jebel Ali Hotel. I wonder why?!
Whats the average age........lets dispell the myths with hard facts.........
Old May 17th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Whats the average age........lets dispell the myths with hard facts.........
I tend to avoid the airline, don't fancy getting stranded but the last time I flew was only between London and Zurich and they seemed to have put some ground staff in which seemed ripe for retirement but there seemed to be some nice catches at Jebel Ali Hotel the last time I visited.
Old May 17th 2005, 8:05 am
Premium Member

I tend to avoid the airline, don't fancy getting stranded but the last time I flew was only between London and Zurich and they seemed to have put some ground staff in which seemed ripe for retirement but there seemed to be some nice catches at Jebel Ali Hotel the last time I visited.
So what age group to u class as 'nice catches PT"
Old May 17th 2005, 8:07 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Will have to add the Jebel Ali to my Safari list
BE Enthusiast

So what age group to u class as 'nice catches PT"
Age doesn't matter to me, its experience that counts!
Premium Member

Age doesn't matter to me, its experience that counts!
Ok.....so how do u know they are nice catches then.......
Old May 17th 2005, 8:08 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Will have to add the Jebel Ali to my Safari list
Someone batter phone swiss air fast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.