Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shame on Emirates...

Shame on Emirates...

Old May 17th 2005, 12:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shame on Emirates...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Good point...........if someones no good at their job its down to the business process used to hire them.........

Thats fault tree analysis Face..........
very true trin....... will be scary if we continue climbing the tree though..... all roads lead to Rome and all that..... but we aint in Rome.
Old May 17th 2005, 12:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
Amongst whom? Face...did the Emirates girl wee in your coffee or something. You've got a real bee in your bonnet about this one dude.
The only reason I am slighlty annoyed bout this is cos its utterly shocking to read some of those comments made on the Skytrax website. Its stuff like this that happens in Dubai all the time that annoys me..... the people incharge just glide over it and make problems seem non-existent.

Anyway, I will put this one to bed.

I will just say that the waivering quality of every aspect of service on Emirates is not going un-noticed.....

Last edited by Face81; May 17th 2005 at 1:29 pm.
Old May 17th 2005, 12:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
meow! And I was only making a comment.
And so was I
Old May 17th 2005, 12:53 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Face81
The only reason I am slighlt annoyed bout this is cos its utterly shocking to read some of those comments made on the Skytrax website. Its stuff like this that happens in Dubai all the time that annoys me..... the people incharge just glide over it and make problems seem non-existent.
Unfortunately thats the nature of the place. Most businesses here would fail miserably in the real world.

Old May 17th 2005, 1:03 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Unfortunately thats the nature of the place. Most businesses here would fail miserably in the real world.
Because everyone is always on the BE site instead of working
Old May 17th 2005, 1:04 pm
W10

I've been working like a Trooper today.

(An Izuzu Trooper that's been parked up outside the local pub)

Old May 17th 2005, 1:37 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
agreed. This sort of attitude and mentality would either result in bankruptcy or law suits.....