Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Shame on Emirates...

Shame on Emirates...

Old May 17th 2005, 11:13 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shame on Emirates...

Originally Posted by shoushou
Was it the all talking-singing,world famous donkey???????
Nope....this one is famous for other reasons.

Ever seen the film batchelor party ????????
Old May 17th 2005, 11:15 am
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And it was all true
She spent a lot of time wiggling her little finger while we were talking about you.

Old May 17th 2005, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Nope....this one is famous for other reasons.

Ever seen the film batchelor party ????????

Oouuhhhhh babeh!!!!!!!
But this donkeys has since retired,or so I heard?
I got to split,I am buying some time while alternating the meat side on the BBQ.
What do you call this action in real English????
Old May 17th 2005, 11:21 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Oouuhhhhh babeh!!!!!!!
But this donkeys has since retired,or so I heard?
I got to split,I am buying some time while alternating the meat side on the BBQ.
What do you call this action in real English????
turning the steaks over
Old May 17th 2005, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
turning the steaks over

That simple!!!!!Sheesshhh
Old May 17th 2005, 11:24 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
She spent a lot of time wiggling her little finger while we were talking about you.
Well if that was the case, she must have massive hands.
Clearly a career as a goalkeeper is waiting for her ...........when she stops shagging pilots and arabs.
Old May 17th 2005, 11:24 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

That simple!!!!!Sheesshhh

Oh you got sheesh kebabs too - Mmmmmm nice
Old May 17th 2005, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

turning the steaks over

Oh,and I forgot.
Send me your address so that I send you your steaks!!!!!!!
Old May 17th 2005, 11:28 am
Its all good

Oh,and I forgot.
Send me your address so that I send you your steaks!!!!!!!

Oh thanks SS will do
Old May 17th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

ill call him now.
Cheers. Did you get hold of him? Shall I give him an earful? I am good at haunting people in their sleep.
Old May 17th 2005, 11:40 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Cheers. Did you get hold of him? Shall I give him an earful? I am good at haunting people in their sleep.
His Phone has been engaged for the last 20 mins. Ill see him when i get home if i dont get hold of him before
Old May 17th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

His Phone has been engaged for the last 20 mins. Ill see him when i get home if i dont get hold of him before
Busy lad. Give him my love.
Old May 17th 2005, 11:47 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Busy lad. Give him my love.
Busy???!!!! hhhmmmm
Old May 17th 2005, 12:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Always a friend Face.Always a friend
cool.
Old May 17th 2005, 12:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Who cares - I was only pointing out a fact.
meow! And I was only making a comment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.