Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Serviced Apartments - Dubai

Serviced Apartments - Dubai

Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: Serviced Apartments - Dubai

Originally Posted by admon
why a PM, is the price confidential?
maybe she doesnt want everyone to know her budget.......
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:20 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
that is very kindly thought of (and that is a very poor sentence!).

The budget, however is "anything under my currently extortionate Sept-08 rent, but preferably as cheap as possible"

Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
that is very kindly thought of (and that is a very poor sentence!).

The budget, however is "anything under my currently extortionate Sept-08 rent, but preferably as cheap as possible"

everything is extortionate, this is Dubai! I was horrified when I picked up a birthday card from the Toystore in MOE only to be told it was 80AED!!

Last edited by deemi786; Mar 10th 2009 at 5:00 pm. Reason: edit
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:04 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

everything is extortionate, this is Dubai! I was horrified when I picked up a birthday card from the Toystore in MOE only to be told it was 80AED!!
[splutter!] OMG!

Well, I worked out the per-night cost of staying in our flat in JBR (rent+bills+cleaning) and it comes to the princely sum of 595... AND I have to make my own breakfast!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

I am just wondering if Mr. Kitty will purr when he is serviced in his new apartment??!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
I am just wondering if Mr. Kitty will purr when he is serviced in his new apartment??!!!!!!!!
Green Lakes serviced apartments is very nice although JLT is a industrial estate at the moment but the service and facilities are faultless
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:00 pm
ex-expat

Originally Posted by Jim Smith

I think that would be beyond his budget...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

stating the current price of a group of service apartments says absolutely nothing about her budget... duh..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

stating the current price of a group of service apartments says absolutely nothing about her budget... duh..
whats got up your arse then.....?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

nothing, just your blah about someone wanting to keep their budget to themselves had nothing to do with the context of the question.

that bone should be placed somewhere else..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty

I think that would be beyond his budget...
Sure? There's plenty of bargains around
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

nothing, just your blah about someone wanting to keep their budget to themselves had nothing to do with the context of the question.

that bone should be placed somewhere else..
Dont be a div..... grow up man.

She asked about serviced apartments , i sent her a PM because i didnt want anyone to know HER business. If you're upset that i PM'd her then take it up with her....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dont be a div..... grow up man.

She asked about serviced apartments , i sent her a PM because i didnt want anyone to know HER business. If you're upset that i PM'd her then take it up with her....
you are the PM'er so its your post, why would I take it up with HER (only used the capitals because you deemed it so important to use them)..

as for growing up.. what was this about?

if you can't take it, don't throw it in the first place, 'div'..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:37 pm
ex-expat

calm down kids!

I don't have a problem with it one way or the other. It was a nice thought from Deemi (as I've already said), cos it's possible some people would mind such things being discussed openly.