Segways in Dubai

Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Segways in Dubai

Senn a load of guys bombing around DIC/DMC on segways.

does anyone know where to buy them from over here?...they look sooo much fun !!!!

just in case anyone asks.. http://www.segway.com/segway/
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:49 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Segways in Dubai

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

does anyone know where to buy them from over here?...they look sooo much fun !!!!

Saw some in Karama once.... ages ago though......
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Saw some in Karama once.... ages ago though......
No Probs,
Just popped out for a coffee and saw some guy on one.
Turns out he is the CEO of the company who imports them here, and he is in building 1, hence why i have seen a few of them.

He sells me they are 3,000 to 5,000 dollars each.... :scared:

a bit much for a fancy scooter !
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

OMG PMSL Oh you wouldn't JD....surely not
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:02 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
OMG PMSL Oh you wouldn't JD....surely not
oh yes i would !!!!!!!!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:02 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

No Probs,
Just popped out for a coffee and saw some guy on one.
Turns out he is the CEO of the company who imports them here, and he is in building 1, hence why i have seen a few of them.

He sells me they are 3,000 to 5,000 dollars each.... :scared:

a bit much for a fancy scooter !

Stick to your car JD....can't see you pulling any 'chicks' on one of those LOL

Bleedin' heck it would have to be a classy chick at that price :scared:
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:03 am
Up in the air

oh yes i would !!!!!!!!
And if anyone wants to join me in looking ridiculous then contact
Vesta Group LLc
Office 304, Building 1, DIC
04 367 8400
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:05 am
Banned

Vesta Group LLc
04 367 8400
Don't you mean Vespa
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:05 am
Up in the air

Vesta Group LLc
04 367 8400
yeay...........im gonna get to 2,000 post today.

as long as i dont do any work
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:11 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

yeay...........im gonna get to 2,000 post today.

as long as i dont do any work
Hi JD

They do actually look fun how nippy are they??
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi JD

They do actually look fun how nippy are they??
12-15 mph i believe...they do look fun, albiet slightly odd
Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

hey vesta group does all sorts of stuff. is the guy umm steven brown or something ?

Cheers,

I was thinkin of opening a rent a segway for a few hours stall at the new dubai mall since its gonna be 3rd largest in the world or even at the parks
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by smartd
hey vesta group does all sorts of stuff. is the guy umm steven brown or something ?

Cheers,

I was thinkin of opening a rent a segway for a few hours stall at the new dubai mall since its gonna be 3rd largest in the world or even at the parks

I think you have your first two customers here LOL
Old Feb 10th 2005, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

sammykona is on a distinguished road

count me in for the fun .. I'll bring my segway along with me :-)

I think Dubai is the perfect place for them with all the new developments coming in .. and hopefully some pedestrian friendly places to ride.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 6:47 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sammykona
count me in for the fun .. I'll bring my segway along with me :-)

I think Dubai is the perfect place for them with all the new developments coming in .. and hopefully some pedestrian friendly places to ride.
hello sammykona...... Welcome to the ME section.

Word of caution bout segways and Dubai........ predestrian friendly is an unheard of term in Dubai. Stay away from all roads whilst on one of those things.:scared:

lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.