Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Seeking immigration lawyers in ME countries

Seeking immigration lawyers in ME countries

Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

emartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Seeking immigration lawyers in ME countries

I'm looking for immigration lawyer/providers based in Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. This is for a client company. Any leads or recommendations are hugely appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

crw1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seeking immigration lawyers in ME countries

You will tend to find that most of the larger international law firms and local law firms will advise in respect of local immigration and employment related matters. As an English qualified solicitor with a US law firm in the UAE feel free to drop me a message if you require any further assistance or help.

Kind regards

Chris
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

vastmassive is an unknown quantity at this point

when it comes to aquiring legal services in the UAE (not sure about elsewhere) you would have to employ the services of a local lawyer as they are the only form of lawyers with the ability to be in attendence at the court in front of the judge. However if it is legal advice that you are looking for there are many British Lawyers that have become well known for there services and they are well aware of the ins and outs of the legalities over here. my company uses Both, we have a legal advisor for the region and a very professional local lawyer who's services we call upon when push comes to shove.

I would be more than happy to pass on your enquiry to them to point you in the right direction. They are well worth there weight in gold and would be happy to help.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

emartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of lightemartin is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all. I'm pursuing a few leads, so I hope it works out.