Security Clearence Abu Dhabi

Security Clearence Abu Dhabi

Old Feb 19th 2015, 10:47 am
Just Joined

funnymoro1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Security Clearence Abu Dhabi

Hi All,

I hope all is well.

Can anyone tell me what is the security clearance and what they are checking ! I'm working in Banking sector ( Semi government ) here in Abu Dhabi and got an offer from well known government company in Abu Dhabi ,however my current residence visa is Dubai and now I'm waiting for the security clearance.

Is it depends on the company and candidates experience and qualifications !

Thanks and Regards

Last edited by funnymoro1982; Feb 19th 2015 at 10:50 am.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 10:52 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Security Clearence Abu Dhabi

http://britishexpats.com/forum/middl...ration-832741/
Old Feb 19th 2015, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Unfortunately I got a news that my clearance has been rejected , can anyone advise me what should I do ! The company told me that they will not be able to apply again before 6 months months ! Is that true ! The point is I don't have any issue for rejection ! Can I do anything ! Please advise me ...I'm Egyptian bythe by the way ! Is it the problem !
Old Feb 20th 2015, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by funnymoro1982
Unfortunately I got a news that my clearance has been rejected , can anyone advise me what should I do ! The company told me that they will not be able to apply again before 6 months months ! Is that true ! The point is I don't have any issue for rejection ! Can I do anything ! Please advise me ...I'm Egyptian bythe by the way ! Is it the problem !
There is nothing you can do - if the company won't resubmit you, that's it. Being Egyptian is quite possibly the problem... Sorry.
Old Feb 20th 2015, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

The company informed me they will not be able to apply before 6 months , is that true ! Is there any kind of exception they can do !
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 5:58 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I know a few people who have been rejected for reasons that probably only make sense to the person holding the rubber stamp. In your case being Egyptian is probably a good guess, but from what I understand they will not tell you the reason regardless....

I have heard rumours that certain employers have had to resort to offering people consultancy contracts or hiring them through third party bodyshops to circumvent the requirement for a security clearance. Why you don't need a security clearance in those cases when you are effectively the same risk as someone employed directly is beyond me, but I have learnt not to question weird logic over the last 6 years in the gulf..