Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Secret Dubai has Banned a member!

Secret Dubai has Banned a member!

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:17 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Secret Dubai has Banned a member!

This morning Secret Dubai has banned my brother from her site, Me and my brother came to know about her blog from this site, when some members here were upset with secret Dubai site being Banned by Etisalat.

Secret Dubai - Censorship huh!!

Well i was so impressed about SecretDubai that i personelly went to Etisalat office and Forced Them to Unbann SecretDubai.

But I must inform all of you that SecretDubai Has Slapped us all in the Face.

My brother has been banned by Secret for his Freedom of Speach

Secret I hope you will rectify the situation and unbann my brother.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Dubai has Banned a member!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
This morning Secret Dubai has banned my brother from her site, Me and my brother came to know about her blog from this site, when some members here were upset with secret Dubai site being Banned by Etisalat.

Secret Dubai - Censorship huh!!

Well i was so impressed about SecretDubai that i personelly went to Etisalat office and Forced Them to Unbann SecretDubai.

But I must inform all of you that SecretDubai Has Slapped us all in the Face.

My brother has been banned by Secret for his Freedom of Speach

Secret I hope you will rectify the situation and unbann my brother.

oh boo ****ing hoo!

Perhaps now your 'bro' can go outside and do something constructive.

Last edited by Jeeper; Mar 22nd 2006 at 9:58 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I too was disapointed, I liked reading your far fetched opinions. Even though most of them were misled and some of them just to wind people up! But please do keep up your witty and sublime postings here I think they are great.

Also shame about your blog. I had a look but you did seem to rant on a but to much about how you hated women and how badly you were treated by them!

Keep up your rantings and your split personality.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 11:34 am
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Benson
some of them just to wind people up
That was the problem, and that is why I had to ban him. There were far more people becoming exasperated with him than finding him amusing.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 11:44 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by secretdubai
That was the problem, and that is why I had to ban him. There were far more people becoming exasperated with him than finding him amusing.

People? Which People?

All the Bloggers are Upset with you at the moment! You have weakened our case against Censorhip and Etisalat by banning me.

Check here! What Bloggers Really have to say!

I will inform the UAE Blog Community.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

People? Which People?

All the Bloggers are Upset with you at the moment! You have weakened our case against Censorhip and Etisalat by banning me.

Check here! What Bloggers Really have to say!

I will inform the UAE Blog Community.
I am closing this thread. As per our forum rules we do not allow discussions about the actions of moderators/owners of other sites in this forum. This has NOTHING to do with BE. I suggest you take up the matter privately.

Thanks

Sue