Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Schools in Greens, Meadows, Lakes, Springs areas?

Schools in Greens, Meadows, Lakes, Springs areas?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Schools in Greens, Meadows, Lakes, Springs areas?

Hi,

Moving to Dubai in Feb, will be working at DIC so will (hopefully) be living in one of the areas above.

Can anyone provide me with a list of primary schools in the area please - regardless of the curriculum.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:58 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Greens, Meadows, Lakes, Springs areas?

Dubai British School
DIA
DAA
The Regent
The Wellington
some new Raffles Ones?

do a search for Gems Education
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

there's also Jebel Ali Primary School which is meant to be excellent...

MM, xx
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough

That's great. Thanks!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently living in Wrexham North Wales, UK but soon to move to Dubai with work.
AndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to all

Can I add to this thread by asking what's available for 18 yr olds, my youngest who is 17 at the moment but will turn 18 while over in Dubai. I would like for him to continue his education at a HE establishment with a view to going on to University. Unfortunately the move to Dubai is going to interfere with his current studies. He may have to break off from what he is doing at the moment.

Any suggestions and advice warmly recieved.

Many thanks,

Andy
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Can I add to this thread by asking what's available for 18 yr olds, my youngest who is 17 at the moment but will turn 18 while over in Dubai. I would like for him to continue his education at a HE establishment with a view to going on to University. Unfortunately the move to Dubai is going to interfere with his current studies. He may have to break off from what he is doing at the moment.

Any suggestions and advice warmly recieved.

Many thanks,

Andy
unless he stays in education here or gets a job things might get tricky. You are only allowed to sponsor sons until they are 18