schools in Dammam

Old Jul 4th 2012, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of
Default schools in Dammam

Hi folks

I got a job offer in Dammam. All looks good to me except the school issue, which I am not sure about. The employer stated they cover education fees as follows:
-1st child 10,000 SAR
-2nd Child 7,500 SAR
-3rd Child 5,000 SAR

The question is: how much roughly is the school fees in Dammam and is there good international schools there

I have no idea about Dammam, is it comparable to Jedda or Riyadh?

One more thing, the employer stated in the offer that I have to pay for visa processing fees. Is that normal and how much is the visa processing cost?

Thanks,
Old Jul 7th 2012, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough
Default Re: schools in Dammam

If its a British International school you're after and if this is any indication here's the prices of the BISRiyadh.
http://www.britishschoolriyadh.com/a...structure.html

Hippa
Old Jul 9th 2012, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Don't know much about the schooling system but just wanted to extend a congrats to you , seeing as you've posted so often on this board about applying for ages and never getting a response. Best wishes with the offer!

Saff
Old Jul 10th 2012, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
Don't know much about the schooling system but just wanted to extend a congrats to you , seeing as you've posted so often on this board about applying for ages and never getting a response. Best wishes with the offer!

Saff
Hi Saff

Thanks for your nice words. In fact, I am still in the process of negotiating the offer and nothing is final yet. Yes, after more than 7 months of sending applications everywhere it looks to me as if they were asleep and waked up recently. Within 2 weeks I got 3 replies from potential employers shwoing interest in my profile. Yet, as I said, nothing is final but finger crossed to get something finalised within this week.

regards
Old Aug 25th 2012, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Paddyirishmen is an unknown quantity at this point

Head up mate,the school in dammam is very poor.Riyadh has a much better British school
Old Aug 27th 2012, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Hu.Abdulkarim is an unknown quantity at this point

can any one suggest a good school in Riyadh?