Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Saudi Work Visa Traffic light system

Saudi Work Visa Traffic light system

Old May 1st 2013, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

marrakech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi Work Visa Traffic light system

One of the big 4 firms in saudi is offering a SM role though work visa is the issue. My potential employer is talking about block visa or traffic light system?
Does this sound familiar to you ? What do you think of ksa big 4 ?
If I will be considering he move, how will it take roughly for work permit to be issued if say it is applied for tomorrow May 2?

Thanks for the in-puts.
Old May 4th 2013, 10:23 am
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice
Default Re: Saudi Work Visa Traffic light system

Originally Posted by marrakech
One of the big 4 firms in saudi is offering a SM role though work visa is the issue. My potential employer is talking about block visa or traffic light system?
Does this sound familiar to you ? What do you think of ksa big 4 ?
If I will be considering he move, how will it take roughly for work permit to be issued if say it is applied for tomorrow May 2?

Thanks for the in-puts.
If your employer is starting to talk bullshit about traffic light system then it means he is in RED category and his chances to get work visa are undefined.
Most probably he want to say that you will get business visa. It is illegal to work under business visa, however here "illegal" doesn't mean that somebody cares about this.
Differences between Work visa (=iqama) and Business visa were discussed here, just search for the topics.