Saudi visa'a

Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:25 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi visa'a

I heard on the radio this morning that in the next move to encourage investment and improve ease of business operation the Saudi's are relaxing some visa requirements.

It is now possible businessmen (?) of certain nationalities and of recognised and reputable companies (?) to obtain visa on arrival. It's all bit vague at the moment, is anyone else aware of this or have a confirmed source?

Still if it is true Shiva can pop over and see his clients whenever he likes. Won't that be joyful for ya...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:43 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi visa'a

Originally Posted by Welivehere
I heard on the radio this morning that in the next move to encourage investment and improve ease of business operation the Saudi's are relaxing some visa requirements.

It is now possible businessmen (?) of certain nationalities and of recognised and reputable companies (?) to obtain visa on arrival. It's all bit vague at the moment, is anyone else aware of this or have a confirmed source?

Still if it is true Shiva can pop over and see his clients whenever he likes. Won't that be joyful for ya...
As if relaxing the visa requirements will encourage people to go there....
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welivehere

the way shiva's talking he's going to destroy the place before anyone gets the opportunity to see how they **** it all up on arrival!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:12 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

its probably best for all concerned if i dont go to saudi.

the good news is it looks as though i might get to sack a saudi client soon.

although i did hear the same thing on the radio this morning
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:15 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

Hey Shiva hows tricks !!
will give you a bell later !
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:17 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, you heard on the radio that you were about to sack a Saudi Client? Amazing, do they do lottery predictions too???
Originally Posted by shiva

Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:40 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
WOW, you heard on the radio that you were about to sack a Saudi Client? Amazing, do they do lottery predictions too???
its the voices, they keep telling me to do things........