Saudi Visa

Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:22 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Saudi Visa

I need to go to Riyadh for an exhibition (deep joy).

UK National, won't have a GCC residency permit, I'm literally going one day, flying back 2 days later.

What do I need to do?

Can I get a multi entry valid for a year maybe or does every visit need to be sponsored by the different companies I'll be visiting?

Last edited by Kix; Jan 4th 2013 at 2:37 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Visa

if you are gpoing on a business visa I think the only possibility is in-out. New trip means new visa. But there have been changes recently. Can you ask at the KSA Embassy ?
Old Jan 4th 2013, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes the exhibition co will sponsor
Old Jan 6th 2013, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

You need to ask for a 6 month visa (same price as a single entry or 3 months) once you have it you can enter and leave as many times as you wish within the visa validity. If you dont have a residency in the GCC I don't think you can get one over here, only from the home country.

You need an invitation letter from a KSA company and then give it to someone like Fixit and they will get you a visa within a week normally
Old Jan 6th 2013, 7:29 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Thanks Spartans, who are fixit?
Old Jan 6th 2013, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

miuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the rough

If it's your first KSA business visa they are unlikely to give you a multiple entry visa and will probably give you a single entry visa with 90 days validity. The rules vary from one embassy to another but you will need an invite letter from the KSA company, along with their company registration, probably a flight itinerary also. Find an agent to handle the application for you for the sake of your sanity.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Fixit are just a company who do PRO type work, visas, work permits etc. There are a lot around but we use them at work and they seem to get things done.

You can get a multiple on the first try and you tend to get 180 days from the UK first time. As i said earlier if you dont have residency you may need to apply from home
Old Feb 14th 2013, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

gazi00us is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i am British citizen but have my degree from India. Where do I need to get my degree attested India or uk for getting Saudi work visa. I live in london

Thanks