Reload this Page >

Saudi Iqama - Prison time

Saudi Iqama - Prison time

Old Oct 1st 2013, 4:49 am
Banned

freewifiavailablehere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi Iqama - Prison time

Hello

I had no issues in UAE and Bahrain having spent one stretch in prison. However, I've just been told that a Saudi Iqama is impossible.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2013, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Iqama - Prison time

Don't work in Saudi is my suggestion
Old Oct 1st 2013, 11:55 am
Banned

Ah, its only a couple days a week and they suggested I get badged up. I guess I'll have to rethink it now and just stick to business visas and make my excuses.
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You could try it it. You might like the inside of the slammer in KSA.
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 2:58 pm
Banned

And why do you think I might like a Saudi prison? No offence but reading your posts its clear that you are a homosexual so, from what I know of the prison culture in the sand, perhaps you might like the inside of a Saudi slammer.

And no, I have nothing against homosexuals. My younger bro is of that orientation and we still love him :-)
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

First time anyone has suggested that I am queer ! As I recollecvt from your posts you are the one who spent time iun the Chokey !

Tell us more about your criminal record.

Last edited by scot47; Oct 3rd 2013 at 8:23 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2013, 7:42 am
Banned

Scot47 - well, I apologise in that case. I thought your posts were a bit bitchy at times, kind of the effeminate queen type. I really am sorry, my bad. I'm always the last bloke to guess.
My CR is nothing to be ashamed of, so if you are looking to give me some stick for the wrongly perceived assumption, you are barking up the wrong tree. :-)

Again, apologies.