Reload this Page >

Saudi expat in the UK

Saudi expat in the UK

Old Sep 25th 2010, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Alaa will become famous soon enoughAlaa will become famous soon enough
Default Saudi expat in the UK

Hello everyone.

My name is Alaa, I came across this forum coincidentally and it's very interesting reading about the experience Brits expats are having the ME, specially in Saudi.

I was a Saudi expat in the UK and just came back home few months ago after I finished my degree. been in Manchester for 4 years and working for Aramco now in Dhahran (though i'm from Jeddah). All I want to say is you are lovely people. I was very welcomed in the UK and made friends and wonderful memories that will last with me always. It's quite an experience living away from home specially in a totally different environment and culture.

Hope you are having quality time in Saudi Arabia, I know it could be hard sometimes, was very interesting to read through many threads in this section.

If anyone who's in Saudi and needs anything I will be very happy to help and assist