Reload this Page >

Saudi Arabian helper

Saudi Arabian helper

Old Jun 22nd 2015, 3:46 am
Just Joined

F1z9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi Arabian helper

British and any other nationalities.

First, I would like to to introduce my self, I've been in the UK for almost 7 years to complet my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. I'm orginaly from Saidi Arabia "Riyadh".

I decided to register here just for helping Non-speaking Arabic language who is living in Riyadh or any other enquiries such as accommodation, languages, cultural, prices, direction, advises...etc.

I'm really willing to give info as much as I can because I've been in the UK since 2008 and the ppl over there were very nice to me and helpful indeed.

Feel free to ask me any question.
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 8:36 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Arabian helper

Hello there and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the Middle East section already and that's probably the best place for you to post. After 7 years in the UK, I imagine that you'll be used to the British sense of humour by now and you will certainly find some of that on here.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, I might take you on that offer
Old Jun 27th 2015, 4:19 am
Just Joined

You man feel free to contact me on whatever you want to ask about Riyadh

I'm in the U.K right now and will be in Riyadh in few days

Last edited by F1z9; Jun 27th 2015 at 4:21 am.
Old Jun 27th 2015, 7:07 am
Just Joined

thanks,

what did degree did you do, as I want to understand whats the best way to find a job as Embedded software engineer.

thanks
Old Jul 1st 2015, 1:47 am
Just Joined

IT filed

Where are you from
Old Jul 1st 2015, 3:01 am
Just Joined

Originally from Jordan middle east, but had lived in the UK for the last 13 years.
Old Jul 1st 2015, 3:04 am
Just Joined

Well I'm not sure how to get the right company/place to work in but I'm happy to help buddy
Old Jul 1st 2015, 3:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

As this thread has turned into a discussion thread between two members...I am moving it over to our Middle East Forums.
Old Jul 1st 2015, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
As this thread has turned into a discussion thread between two members...
Or maybe you guys would prefer to get a room?
Old Jul 2nd 2015, 11:11 am
Just Joined

DianneB52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Saudi Arabian helper, please check my post on Middle East forum Dianneb52, maybe you can answer my question...many thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2015, 12:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DianneB52
Hi Saudi Arabian helper, please check my post on Middle East forum Dianneb52, maybe you can answer my question...many thanks
This post...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/middl.../#post11690089