Saudi

Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:31 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi

Have just heard that a major US manufacturer, with facilities in Al-Khobar, have pulled out their UK and US staff from both Bahrain and Saudi, to Dubai. My sources indicate that there are no particular problems in the Eastern Region. Anybody know anything different?
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Saudi

Was in Khobar Monday and Tuesday and seemed very quiet, they were rolling across the Causeway at that time.

the issues are in the smaller towns outside Khobar so i was told, didn't go and have a look see cause i'm a chicken.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Have just heard that a major US manufacturer, with facilities in Al-Khobar, have pulled out their UK and US staff from both Bahrain and Saudi, to Dubai. My sources indicate that there are no particular problems in the Eastern Region. Anybody know anything different?

no new info but there were protests across the eastern region last few weeks and with a largely shia majority on that side the saudis will be a bit nervous, its a definate potential hotspot but the saudis have apparently beefed up the military presence significantly there
Old Mar 17th 2011, 11:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
this could help the recession in Dubai