Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

SAP Consultants in Dubai?

SAP Consultants in Dubai?

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 11:14 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SAP Consultants in Dubai?

FOR **** SAKE CAN EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE

GET A LIFE PLEEEASE

mods can u plz shutdown this thread
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 11:19 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
FOR **** SAKE CAN EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE

GET A LIFE PLEEEASE

mods can u plz shutdown this thread
Well earned karma for that 1 Shiv
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 11:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
thx m8 it really is beginning to upset me now, would return but i gotta spread the lurve...
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Agreed, Why cant these f***wits read the ENTIRE thread, and realize its dead, and many other have been rubbished for posting ?!!!?????

And who in there right mind would post there full details and mobile number in the public domain !!?? That is just ASKING for crank calls when i fall out the pub.

I would not hire them the stack shelves.
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:28 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Agreed, Why cant these f***wits read the ENTIRE thread, and realize its dead, and many other have been rubbished for posting ?!!!?????

And who in there right mind would post there full details and mobile number in the public domain !!?? That is just ASKING for crank calls when i fall out the pub.

I would not hire them the stack shelves.
He is back online...typing a reply......cant wait :scared:
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

sap_admin is an unknown quantity at this point

How weird:U c I already have a life-as I already have a family and KIDS to support as well,hmm-surely not the kind of life some of the residents here seem to share as a style of living,being in a continuous state of alert any time one posts a reply upon this specific one - so all comments from persons who have nothing to do on this ad - even if it might have already expired or ANYTHING else -may as well stop bugging people as far as I'm concerned -no further reply needed upon that one.
Best regards,and,when you get a life
-if you ever-
just ty live it without being a burden to others who just happen to mind THEIR OWN BUSSINESS to make a living!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:42 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by sap_admin
How weird:U c I already have a life-as I already have a family and KIDS to support as well,hmm-surely not the kind of life some of the residents here seem to share as a style of living,being in a continuous state of alert any time one posts a reply upon this specific one - so all comments from persons who have nothing to do on this ad - even if it might have already expired or ANYTHING else -may as well stop bugging people as far as I'm concerned -no further reply needed upon that one.
-if you ever-
just ty live it without being a burden to others who just happen to mind THEIR OWN BUSSINESS to make a living!!!
Firstly, you say that you have attained an Oxford Proficiency in English.....If I were you i would ask for a refund.
If you were to read the post you would notice that most of the replies are to tell prosective candidates not to bother responding to the ad.

The ad was posted almost a year and a half ago, and the person has not been back since!!!!!!!!!!.

We are merely trying to save your time. If you had read the posts you would see that it is futile, therefore we are doing a service by trying to stop people from wasting there time typing out there life history,dreams and ambitions etc etc etc

I suggest that you re-read the entire post.
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:44 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by sap_admin
-if you ever-
And i wish i had the balls to get all stroppy...especially after posting my CV with home address, telephone numbers and place of work :scared: :scared:

Its a good job none of us are malicious
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

reachafroz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am a certified SAP BASIS and BW consultant working for a reputed firm in Toronto Canada and also have Canadian citizenship.

Please let me know if you have any openings in the middle east(Dubai).

Thanks
AK
[email protected]
Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh dear GOD someone PLEASE lock this thread or I shall undo my top!!!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh dear GOD someone PLEASE lock this thread or I shall undo my top!!!
LOL... Well they did both say they were SAPS didn't they.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:21 pm
**** it we'll do it live

**** Off And Stop Posting In This Thread
Old Jan 8th 2005, 9:27 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shiva
**** Off And Stop Posting In This Thread
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 1:03 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Really sorry...could not resist.
Don't hate me
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:15 pm
SAP BW Senior Consultant

cedricmary is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello George,

I am a 6 years experience SAP consultant with more than 3 years on BW.
I have been working for a Big 5 management consultancy for the last 4 years in Zurich, Switzerland and am currently on a project since 2 years in the USA.

I am planning to move to Dubai in the next three months and was wondering if you could be interested by my profile.

Please find attached my resume.

Best regards,
Cedric-Olivier MARY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.