Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

sand, sea and work

sand, sea and work

Old Oct 9th 2004, 10:26 am
Just Joined

youngman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sand, sea and work

Just moved here, working in media city, need to find place to live, drink, breathe - life consists of work and hotel bar at moment!
Old Oct 9th 2004, 5:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: sand, sea and work

Originally Posted by youngman
Just moved here, working in media city, need to find place to live, drink, breathe - life consists of work and hotel bar at moment!
Welcome to the forum youngman........never thought I wud ever hear myself saying that to anyone at my age! lol

This website is gr8 and has loads of nutters on it. I am sure u will enjoy urself.

The best thing I can recommend for all ur Dubai woes would be to visit this website:

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/main/index.asp

I can virtually guarantee that all of ur q's will be answered after u skim thru the site. If it doesnt, just pester us in some thread to answer ur q's.......we wud be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

-Face81
Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:54 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

what u doing in DMC?

come and tell alll..... as u can guess I am one of the creative blokes as well... look around the forum as we are doing a big meet up....
Old Oct 10th 2004, 5:01 am
Just Joined

maybe I need to change the name? it seemed like a good idea yesterday and now I just keep on wanting to burst into a rendition of YMCA!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 6:04 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

maybe I need to change the name? it seemed like a good idea yesterday and now I just keep on wanting to burst into a rendition of YMCA!!!
Whatever flips your switch... But I wouldn't do it in public.....
Welcome to Dubai.....
Old Oct 10th 2004, 6:31 am
Just Joined

Thanks...and don't worry, you are not going to see me walking around Dubai in a PVC policeman's costume!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 8:55 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks...and don't worry, you are not going to see me walking around Dubai in a PVC policeman's costume!!!!
Phew......had us worried there for a minute. LOL

Its fun to stay at the.....Y, M, C, A.....ok i'll stop. hehehe

Welcome aboard mate.

-Face81
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:12 am
Just Joined

cheers......I think most people have sung it once or twice while pist!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:52 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Not even if we say please??
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

maybe - but I'm not wearing the policeman's costume with the bare bum!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:05 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

maybe - but I'm not wearing the policeman's costume with the bare bum!!!
Lol! You didn't put up up much resistance, did you, youngman?

Bare bum?....now there's a thought... but better not or you'll get deported
Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

why put up a fight when it's inevitable after a couple of drinks!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:56 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

plenty of nearly bare bums at the beach!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

yes but whats the quality like?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Lol! You didn't put up up much resistance, did you, youngman?

Bare bum?....now there's a thought... but better not or you'll get deported
hmm me thinks that CP will be coming to the piss up!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.