Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Salwa Rock Festival

Salwa Rock Festival

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough
Default Salwa Rock Festival

Does anyone know if this annual event is still happening? How can I find out and be part of it... Some excitement in the Riyadh! Thanx
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salwa Rock Festival

Originally Posted by Hippacrocapig
Does anyone know if this annual event is still happening? How can I find out and be part of it... Some excitement in the Riyadh! Thanx
Whaddya mean be part of it? You want to perform on stage? Or be one of the security volunteers?

Not seen any posters / ads for it yet on Salwa, will keep an eye out for it and let you know.

Last edited by nottmbantam; Mar 23rd 2011 at 6:26 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough

That's brill..... Sorry new to the catbox and just heard via grapevine... Not into security nor performance (husband may think differently about that!) but would just like something to look forward to....... Is it good? I take it you've been before?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

That's brill..... Sorry new to the catbox and just heard via grapevine... Not into security nor performance (husband may think differently about that!) but would just like something to look forward to....... Is it good? I take it you've been before?
Nope, never been.

The last two years, I was working in Riyadh during the week and then in Jeddah at the weekends, so never made it to the gig. Heard they were pretty good though.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

You're a male with a husband?

I admire you for coming out like that on a discussion forum....... can't have been easy......
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

I'm a male?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Jeez that's what made me different in the changing rooms!!!

Must have defaulted me to male.... Sorry I'm a Ladeeee

Changed it.. Thanks The Dean xx
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm a male?
Yup, you are.

Well, according to that little symbol next to your username you are !!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

And just like that, a complete gender reversal!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Salwa Rock Festival

Modern Technology great init! Can hardly see the scars.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
You're a male with a husband?

I admire you for coming out like that on a discussion forum....... can't have been easy......
get with the times dude. anyhow it helps tip the women to men balance in our favour