Reload this Page >

Salmia Compound Jeddah

Salmia Compound Jeddah

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Louni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salmia Compound Jeddah

Hello,

I cannot find any information regarding the Salmia compound in Jeddah! I've been searching all over the internet - even their website's not working! I'd be very thankful if anybody could give me some information regarding this compounds facilities, security, etc?? Also, would you recommend living there?
I understand that it is not one of the commercial compounds
Thank You
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salmia Compound Jeddah

Salmia Compound (R1) is situated just east of the Makkah-Madinah Expressway, near Sulaimania Shopping Centre and the Abrug Al-Rughama Flag. The semi-detached units and the apartments are spacious and there are extensive communal gardens. There are two swimming pools, tennis and squash courts and children's playground as well as daily school and shopping bus services. Contact: Bruce Drake Tel: 6401 0023...found this by doing a simple Google search.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

Louni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mentalist
Salmia Compound (R1) is situated just east of the Makkah-Madinah Expressway, near Sulaimania Shopping Centre and the Abrug Al-Rughama Flag. The semi-detached units and the apartments are spacious and there are extensive communal gardens. There are two swimming pools, tennis and squash courts and children's playground as well as daily school and shopping bus services. Contact: Bruce Drake Tel: 6401 0023...found this by doing a simple Google search.
Thanks for your help, I've already seen this as well, I was asking however, for answers from people who have been there, not for online ads. I need to know regarding security, gym facility and space of the rooms in m2. Also, some pictures of the compound and houses would be very helpful. If you are able to find this info for me, would be great!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louni
Thanks for your help, I've already seen this as well, I was asking however, for answers from people who have been there, not for online ads. I need to know regarding security, gym facility and space of the rooms in m2. Also, some pictures of the compound and houses would be very helpful. If you are able to find this info for me, would be great!
Perhaps if you were more specific in your original request someone might have helped you...but probably not now after that little dummy spit.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louni
Why on earth would I go to that trouble for a complete stranger? Get yourself over there and look for yourself is my best suggestion.