Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Salik Joint Accounts - Possibly why you have not had an SMS??

Salik Joint Accounts - Possibly why you have not had an SMS??

Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Salik Joint Accounts - Possibly why you have not had an SMS??

Well, three weeks on and no username, and today when I called Salik I found out why...

Joint accounts are not really joint accounts.

When I filled out the application form I was advised that you could have joint accounts, so, I entered both of our cars details on one form. The thought of only having to manage one Salik account really appealed to me.

My wife and I have cars in our own names, and because of that it transpiers, we can not have a joint acount.

I have had to email the pink Salik application form copy with my wifes name lined through and email a new application form for my wife, and email copies of both registration cards to salik customer services. Fingers crossed I should have an account (or two!) this afternoon.

Joint accounts are only valid if multiple cars are owned by a single person!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salik Joint Accounts - Possibly why you have not had an SMS??

that has just explained something to me, that the bosses wife's car is infact a company car which has been paid for out of company profits!! I suspected it all along.