Salary Question

Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary Question

Originally Posted by happy man
I'm asking him not you
I'm so glad I don't work anywhere near you...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieG
Who's going to finance all this????
I already put AED5,000 into the economy...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

C350AMG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by highlander393
confucius and C35AMG I dont know what high powered jobs you are in but you are confusing happy man and in the real world 47 k for 7 years experience in civil eng is extremely good. particularly when they can normally get more experienced nationals from other countries for less than that.
I am not in any high powered job, I am working as a MEP Manager for Main Contractor. I have 10 years of experience in UK and I am 33 with wife and child. All of my Experience is Railways ( 8 years Rolling Stock and 2 years Construction) with Degree in Aerospace Engineering. 70k is average in my company.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

happy man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm so glad I don't work anywhere near you...
me too
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by C350AMG
I am not in any high powered job, I am working as a MEP Manager for Main Contractor. I have 10 years of experience in UK and I am 33 with wife and child. All of my Experience is Railways ( 8 years Rolling Stock and 2 years Construction) with Degree in Aerospace Engineering. 70k is average in my company.
70K AED per month is still a huge salary as blue cat says
Old Oct 15th 2008, 6:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpunkyMonkey
Spugsy, i'm going to be working for one of the big retail groups as well in planning. Currently negotiating salary....as mrs spugsy works in the HR, does she know what the average monthly salary is for a planner/senior planner? Not planning manager....he will be my boss!!!

Also does anyone know how much a 'night on the town' can set you back in Dubai??
what is a planner/senior planner though? what do you plan?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So what is it exactly that you do?
You buy 80% of the stocks of a companies shops or 80% of all shops ie debenhams/Harvey Nichols/Ninewest/etc etc...

Last edited by Sue; Oct 19th 2008 at 1:55 pm. Reason: removing quote as original post now deleted
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:06 pm

Guest 3456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
So what is it exactly that you do?
You buy 80% of the stocks of a companies shops or 80% of all shops ie debenhams/Harvey Nichols/Ninewest/etc etc...
currently a merchandiser for a fashion company in london.

Out there will be most likely doing the same for either harvey nichols or bloomingdales. Looking after all the brands they sell in the stores and making sure we are spending the right amount on the right product areas. Ensuring a smooth supply chain and basically managing the brands that will be sold in the stores. Stock management and sales forecasting and buying.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Bloomingdales! when are they opening?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Bloomingdales! when are they opening?
End of this month in Dubai Mall so i am told!! But, there was speculation of 2010, think it will be much sooner!! What i have read in the press recently suggests it will open this month. They will have a fashion store and a home store....
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Out there will be most likely doing the same for either harvey nichols or bloomingdales. Looking after all the brands they sell in the stores and making sure we are spending the right amount on the right product areas. Ensuring a smooth supply chain and basically managing the brands that will be sold in the stores. Stock management and sales forecasting and buying.
I bought a pair of undercrackers when I first got here from harvey nicks, I hadn't figured out the exchange for pounds to dirhams,

then got home and realised they had cost me £60.

I don't even bloody like them...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I bought a pair of undercrackers when I first got here from harvey nicks, I hadn't figured out the exchange for pounds to dirhams,

then got home and realised they had cost me £60.

I don't even bloody like them...
what the hell were they made from...diamonds??
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

from mrs spugsy:

'Too hard to say, at least 20k depends how many staff etc. have they given
him ball park fig? also retail doesn't pay that well '
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

what the hell were they made from...diamonds??
whale shark skin
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

End of this month in Dubai Mall so i am told!! But, there was speculation of 2010, think it will be much sooner!! What i have read in the press recently suggests it will open this month. They will have a fashion store and a home store....
excellent! I shall be nice to you so I know when the sales start. I just got an e mail about an apartment for sale in JLT - 1 bed - 860,000 dhs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.