Salary & Living

Old Jan 1st 2005, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Radar35 is on a distinguished road
Cool Salary & Living

Happy New Year everyone........sounds like some of you had a wild time!!

Question: What is the average salary for expat in UAE (local currency) and with in reason can you survive comfortably out there in any of the Emirates?!?

Appreciate your time - especially with hangovers and all!!

Drinks are on me when I get out there
Old Jan 1st 2005, 3:17 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Salary & Living

Originally Posted by Radar35
Happy New Year everyone........sounds like some of you had a wild time!!

Question: What is the average salary for expat in UAE (local currency) and with in reason can you survive comfortably out there in any of the Emirates?!?

Appreciate your time - especially with hangovers and all!!

Drinks are on me when I get out there
I probably can't help much the others pobably know more about it than me..but make sure you've got a bit saved up before you come, there's usually a good month of money 'wastage'. I would say that for a tax free country Dubai is expensive. I know that the local salaries do not reflect the high living costs. It's easier if you're coming here as a single person...if you've got family it will probably be tough. Have a look at some of the other threads 'cos they have relavant links with that kind of info. ( Thread: Job seekers beware).