Sahara Meadows

Old Oct 14th 2016, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

DubaiCheekyB is an unknown quantity at this point

We are thinking of moving to Sahara Meadows, near Dubai Industrial Park and I would appreciate any feedback on the development.

Some starters for 10:

What is rush hour traffic like?
What is the build quality/communal area maintenance like?
Does it have good internet speed?
Are there any gardeners who are in the area?
Do any maid agencies provide service there?

Thanks in advance.

By the way I realise it is far out but it suits us location wise as reasonable access to AD and Dubai Marina where we both work. No kids so lack of playground facilities etc is also not an issue.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 14th 2016 at 2:07 pm. Reason: Posts merged - there is an edit button you can use if you think of something you want to add just after posting. :-)
Old Oct 16th 2016, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sahara Meadows

Look mate, by the time you reach Sahara Meadows from AD you're only saving a few minutes versus living in Dubai Marina or JLT. I drive to AD regularly from Dubai and coming back there's hardly any traffic slowdown right up to the Marina/JLT. It's only after you pass them that the real rush hour(s) slog begins.

Without kids, why not just go for a Marina/JLT flat and be in the centre of a bunch of amenities?

Originally Posted by DubaiCheekyB
We are thinking of moving to Sahara Meadows, near Dubai Industrial Park and I would appreciate any feedback on the development.

Some starters for 10:

What is rush hour traffic like?
What is the build quality/communal area maintenance like?
Does it have good internet speed?
Are there any gardeners who are in the area?
Do any maid agencies provide service there?

Thanks in advance.

By the way I realise it is far out but it suits us location wise as reasonable access to AD and Dubai Marina where we both work. No kids so lack of playground facilities etc is also not an issue.