Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Safa Park..after hours

Safa Park..after hours

Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of
Default Safa Park..after hours

Me and a few of the lads want to head down to Safa Park after work on Wednesday evening for a kick around.

Does anybody know if they have floodlights there in the general park area?

Trying to get an answer from Safa Park to, what I thought was, a simple question has been a nightmare :curse:
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safa Park..after hours

Originally Posted by ssuh
Me and a few of the lads want to head down to Safa Park after work on Wednesday evening for a kick around.

Does anybody know if they have floodlights there in the general park area?

Trying to get an answer from Safa Park to, what I thought was, a simple question has been a nightmare :curse:
I think there's a few little places, one of the lads on here does rugby training and they have lights down that way, if you go into gate 1 and turn right and head towards the basketball court, I think there's some down there mate.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I think there's a few little places, one of the lads on here does rugby training and they have lights down that way, if you go into gate 1 and turn right and head towards the basketball court, I think there's some down there mate.
Cheers Spugsy....
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Spugsy....
Me and a load of ex pats play footy every friday at 2pm, a few lads from here come along as well, turn up, boots on, jumpers for goalposts - its bloody great,

you're welcome to come along if you fancy mate.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Me and a load of ex pats play footy every friday at 2pm, a few lads from here come along as well, turn up, boots on, jumpers for goalposts - its bloody great,

you're welcome to come along if you fancy mate.
There's about 6 of us! I'm the 'ol man so my role is more one of team coach (i.e. sitting on the grass sleeping...)

I'll speak to the boys and if they are up for it I'll pm you for exact whereabouts ....it's a BIG park as I only discovered last week parking at the wrong gate!

Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

There's about 6 of us! I'm the 'ol man so my role is more one of team coach (i.e. sitting on the grass sleeping...)

I'll speak to the boys and if they are up for it I'll pm you for exact whereabouts ....it's a BIG park as I only discovered last week parking at the wrong gate!

aye it's great, it's my favourite place in Dubai.

How old are 'the lads' then?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

aye it's great, it's my favourite place in Dubai.

How old are 'the lads' then?

They range from late teens through the twenties right up to me at .....er hmm... the rough side of 40