SABB Credit Card

Old Feb 17th 2011, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Ellie and Jason is a jewel in the roughEllie and Jason is a jewel in the roughEllie and Jason is a jewel in the roughEllie and Jason is a jewel in the roughEllie and Jason is a jewel in the rough
Default SABB Credit Card

Hi there a little question here!

I know when leaving KSA you have to sort out all your financial affairs etc, we have job offers in Qatar and are considering the move, we have a car loan and a personal loan with Al Rajhi bank - which will be sorted no probs - I was just wondering about the SABB credit card, we don't have a bank account with them just the mastercard, as SABB is the equivalent of HSBC do we need to pay of and cancel this card before leaving or can we take it with us? Obviously we shall pay it off and cancel it if we need to, but it is the only credit card we have and would prefer to keep it if we can as it is useful having it!

thanks in advance
xxx
Old Feb 19th 2011, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

knickerdropofglory is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SABB Credit Card

Originally Posted by Ellie and Jason
Hi there a little question here!

I know when leaving KSA you have to sort out all your financial affairs etc, we have job offers in Qatar and are considering the move, we have a car loan and a personal loan with Al Rajhi bank - which will be sorted no probs - I was just wondering about the SABB credit card, we don't have a bank account with them just the mastercard, as SABB is the equivalent of HSBC do we need to pay of and cancel this card before leaving or can we take it with us? Obviously we shall pay it off and cancel it if we need to, but it is the only credit card we have and would prefer to keep it if we can as it is useful having it!

thanks in advance
xxx

I'm pretty sure you will also have to surrender that as well, get in touch with HSBC UK and see if you can transfer the balance across.