Rugby - Riyadh

Old Jun 12th 2010, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Dirtyfilthymech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rugby - Riyadh

Hi I am just about set to leave for KSA, can anyone shed any light on the rugby scene in Riyadh? I have seen the website but it doesn't give to much away

http://www.riyadhrugby.com/

Does it have seasons and is there a social scene?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:10 pm
Sand pit since May 2010

Geo79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rugby - Riyadh

They play at Salwa which is a few k's north east of Riyadh. They have a game against Riyadh Warriors (south west Riyadh) this weekend so if your here let them know and you can go and play.

Get in touch with them through the website.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

The Salwa Compound is the good ole British Waste a space compound and its a long way out .
You need to be signed in so you need to know some one living inside the compound.
Now the temp is about 49c here in Riyadh i would to think you went all the way out there and could not get access inside , and you wait outside this small porta cabin, with very little water.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:16 am
Just Joined

Dirtyfilthymech is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geo79
They play at Salwa which is a few k's north east of Riyadh. They have a game against Riyadh Warriors (south west Riyadh) this weekend so if your here let them know and you can go and play.

Get in touch with them through the website.
cheers, not sure i will be up for playing just yet, as CD says it a we bit hot to be playing straight off the plane

Originally Posted by coffindodger
The Salwa Compound is the good ole British Waste a space compound and its a long way out .
You need to be signed in so you need to know some one living inside the compound.
Now the temp is about 49c here in Riyadh i would to think you went all the way out there and could not get access inside , and you wait outside this small porta cabin, with very little water.
Thanks CD constructive as ever