Rugby in Dubai

Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rugby in Dubai

Sure this has been asked but does someone have the original letter from Sheikh Rashid? Also is Sheikh Mohamed aware of this probelm. i.e. not his office?

The problem i hear is that no lawyer will take the case. Don't know the answer but i hope you are succesful and you have my surport.

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
Sure this has been asked but does someone have the original letter from Sheikh Rashid? Also is Sheikh Mohamed aware of this probelm. i.e. not his office?

The problem i hear is that no lawyer will take the case. Don't know the answer but i hope you are succesful and you have my surport.

Mike
we believe that Sheik Mohammed isn't aware that we have been conned out of land and compensation but getting to him is becoming a problem. I have requested via the protocol office a meeting but nothing came to fruition. The management have also made a request.

yes we have the original deed from Sheik Rashid. I have been down to the Rulers Office twice but have got nowhere. He is out of the country at the minute but when he returns I will try again.

What is worrying is that I hear through the gravevine that the GM at DCC has been offered the position of GM at the new Emirates Facility. How hard is he going to fight for DCC and all enquiries from the press go via him? 7days have told me that he refuses to speak to them, I have spoken to them and was under the impression they were going to do a big feature, nothing has appeared in the papers. I wonder whether they are too frightened to cover it ???? very odd.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Blue Cat can you send me an email [email protected] i have some ideas but they don't need making public

Mike
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Blue Cat can you send me an email [email protected] i have some ideas but they don't need making public

Mike
done
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:00 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Rugby over for tonight.. now the men will be back...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Rugby over for tonight.. now the men will be back...
Doesn't look like you're in luck tonight, BB!

I'm off to get an early night - in need of a detoxifying sleep after the harrowing week-end of excess...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:36 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Doesn't look like you're in luck tonight, BB!

I'm off to get an early night - in need of a detoxifying sleep after the harrowing week-end of excess...
Same old story of my life...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:02 pm

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of

Ms Dean

I don't want to get into an row with you but why would you discount the Hurricanes? last year we won the League and Cup. We have the best coaching set up in the area and have a reputation as the most social club in the area.

Until the pitch problem is solved we do share with the Exiles and use their facilities. This should be resolved in the new year to the advantage of ALL rugby teams in Dubai

No 10 Drop me a line or come on down and see for yourself.

Mike
I whole heartedly agree Spartan. Typical of Exiles to want it all to themselves, maybe they would win something if they did! As a dragons player I've extended the invitation to Number 10 so I guess it's up to him to see what he likes when he gets here.

If you want a social life as well as a competitive rugby team then don't join the Exiles!