RTA Parking Cards

Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:18 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RTA Parking Cards

Since early-September they seem to have stopped supplying them. As I go through over Dhs70 worth of parking coins each week, its getting increasingly hard finding enough of the shiny ones, which the parking machines only seem to accept. Does anybody know where the cards are? Have tried the petrol stations and other usual suspects...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:21 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RTA Parking Cards

Originally Posted by lionheart
Since early-September they seem to have stopped supplying them. As I go through over Dhs70 worth of parking coins each week, its getting increasingly hard finding enough of the shiny ones, which the parking machines only seem to accept. Does anybody know where the cards are? Have tried the petrol stations and other usual suspects...
can you not get them in the malls, like Diera City Centre?

or was that a usual suspect
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
can you not get them in the malls, like Diera City Centre? or was that a usual suspect
Can you be a little more specific as DCC is rather a large establishment? My sources indicate that the RTA are simply not issuing the cards for now, which is bloody thoughtless.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Can you be a little more specific as DCC is rather a large establishment? .
fraid not
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:13 am
Just Joined

nabil_8 has a spectacular aura aboutnabil_8 has a spectacular aura aboutnabil_8 has a spectacular aura about

why not consider the annual card?

I got the annual card and put it on my car. It costs 2500Dhs and you can park anywhere any time.

I got mine from the RTA( ex-dubai municiplaity) centre in Karama. Its on Kuwait street in karama next to Karama centre and the big mosque. They close at 2:00 pm.