Reload this Page >

Rotunda Compound, Riyadh

Rotunda Compound, Riyadh

Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

adwils00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Rotunda Compound, Riyadh

Hi,
I will be working in Riyadh for 12 months as of next month. My employer has sourced my accommodation which will be at Rotunda Compound.
I have failed to find any information about this place on online and have viewed the Wiki link without success. Can anyone provide any information/ or know of this place?
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotunda Compound, Riyadh

Sorry, it's a new one on me, never heard of it.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Its a nice little compound Just off j 28 on the Khuris road.
You need to do a u turn at Honda show room and take the slip road as if you are going to join the Eastern ring road its the last turning on the right
before you take the bend toward the ring road.
It is on a side street and with 24 /7 security. i know a couple of blokes from dear ole welsh wales in there.
It is a mix of mainly french and middle eastern arabs
Nice pool and often have social bbq evening etc by the pool
They dont have a bar as such but a social room !!!
Depending where you are working in town the traffic is a night mare in riyadh at the best of times
Then there the poor driving skills from the yokels.
But a nice little compound.

Last edited by coffindodger; Mar 31st 2011 at 4:46 am.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
Its a nice little compound Just off j 28 on the Khuris road.
You need to do a u turn at Honda show room and take the slip road as if you are going to join the Eastern ring road its the last turning on the right
before you take the bend toward the ring road.
It is on a side street and with 24 /7 security. i know a couple of blokes from dear ole welsh wales in there.
It is a mix of mainly french and middle eastern arabs
Nice pool and often have social bbq evening etc by the pool
They dont have a bar as such but a social room !!!
Depending where you are working in town the traffic is a night mare in riyadh at the best of times
Then there the poor driving skills from the yokels.
But a nice little compound.
Where will you be working? Khurais Road can be nightmare with high volumes of traffic in the evenings, wouldn't like to live round there to be honest.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Me now in Khobar been here 6 weeks now after 2 years in Riyadh.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
Me now in Khobar been here 6 weeks now after 2 years in Riyadh.
Yes I know - I wasn't talking to you!

Was talking to the OP, just didn't make it clear. How's life with the East Coast Massive?