Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Rooms Available In Villa

Rooms Available In Villa

Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough
Default Rooms Available In Villa

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is looking to rent as I’ am about to take a villa in the first week of April. The villa is located in Satwa (near the Iranian Hospital) and is a fair size. It’s on a compound of 20 villas and this is one of the front facing ones (more parking in other words). I have 4 rooms to rent in all and the prices per month are:

1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom - AED 3,600
1 bedroom with shared bathroom - AED 3,400
1 small bedroom with en-suite bathroom - AED 2,600

The prices are inclusive of water/electricity as well as a maid twice a week.

On top of the rent in advance I need one month's rent as a deposit (refundable at the end).

The other villas are shared by mainly Westerners and it’s a good community with quite a few shops and restaurants as well as easy access to the main areas of Dubai.

Looking to share with Professional Westerners only.

If interested please contact me on 050 307 1870.

James
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:37 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooms Available In Villa

4 rooms annual rent in satwa is 90k - 120k Max.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:44 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blach
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is looking to rent as I’ am about to take a villa in the first week of April. The villa is located in Satwa (near the Iranian Hospital) and is a fair size. It’s on a compound of 20 villas and this is one of the front facing ones (more parking in other words). I have 4 rooms to rent in all and the prices per month are:

On top of the rent in advance I need one month's rent as a deposit (refundable at the end).

The other villas are shared by mainly Westerners and it’s a good community with quite a few shops and restaurants as well as easy access to the main areas of Dubai.

James
So is it 5 bedroomed villa or are you looking for someone to share with too (Whereabouts near the Iranian hospital are they - new ?????????)
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:45 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova

You looked at the property papers lately - maybe 6-12 months ago but no longer
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:45 pm
W10

This will be the Satwa that isn't in Dubai?

Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:56 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
You looked at the property papers lately - maybe 6-12 months ago but no longer

4bedroom Villa in Ummsuqeim, garden, maids room, swimming pool, Quite location

Aed 110k per year. Interested?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Never interested in anything you have to say.

The guy is asking if anyone wants to rent one of his rooms....not asking if there are cheaper rooms elsewhere.

If you're not interested in renting one of his rooms then don't reply to the thread with your drivel.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Never interested in anything you have to say.

The guy is asking if anyone wants to rent one of his rooms....not asking if there are cheaper rooms elsewhere.

If you're not interested in renting one of his rooms then don't reply to the thread with your drivel.

Did i asked you?

Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:56 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Did i asked you?

CN - what is the picture you have there - is it King Baldwin?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Did i asked you?

**** OFF.

The point is...did anyone ask you about prices in dubai and what you can get villas for?
The guy simply has rooms to rent....and you come in and hijack threads with complete and utter carp day in day out.

Last edited by Jeeper; Feb 27th 2006 at 5:01 am.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 5:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeeper
**** OFF.

The point is...did anyone ask you about prices in dubai and what you can get villas for?
The guy simply has rooms to rent....and you come in and hijack threads with complete and utter carp day in day out.

Nobody ask anybody for anything in any thread! everyone is entitled to its opinion.

But my post I specifically quoted someone and offered what that person thought is not possible in Dxb. Not to you!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Nobody ask anybody for anything in any thread! everyone is entitled to its opinion.

But my post I specifically quoted someone and offered what that person thought is not possible in Dxb. Not to you!
No.
You made an unrelated comment and then that person replied saying you talking carp...and THEN you quoted.

Usual story - you say something and then the whole thread goes off on a tangent.
knobend.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:01 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Really?? We had a 3 bed villa in Umm Sequim with front and back gdns, maids room and swimming pool for 120k.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fairydust
So is it 5 bedroomed villa or are you looking for someone to share with too (Whereabouts near the Iranian hospital are they - new ?????????)
Hey Fairydust,

The villa is basically take a right turn at Iranian Hospital of Al Wasl RD. 2nd or 3rd left on street 12a. Then its on the right hand side. They are not that old but they are well looked after.

I'am taking the 5th room but if your offering to share it with me
Old Feb 27th 2006, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blach
Hi All,

James
On which floor is this villa located???Im afraid of heights,so,its better if it is below 7th floor....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.