Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Romantic Hotspots in Dubai ????

Romantic Hotspots in Dubai ????

Old May 8th 2005, 11:14 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Romantic Hotspots in Dubai ????

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]

Though it was March, thanks Malt and same to you .... Though its been said that she breathes fire ( Bless her ) I miss my Mum too! x

It was March here and UK I think but in my country and a lot of other places its today..
Old May 8th 2005, 11:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
OOeerrr since I am free to leave the house whenever I want and all alone I decided to start some serious shopping. Need a lot of things for the upcoming hol home. Prezzies for everyone and all the rest for me.......hehe!!

By the way HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE....

Missing my Mom now
Happy Mothers Day to u too ...
Old May 8th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

You won't believe how many swinging parties there are in this part of town, it's quite shocking! :scared:
Old May 8th 2005, 12:21 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
You won't believe how many swinging parties there are in this part of town, it's quite shocking! :scared:
Ill be the judge of that............what are the addresses???
Old May 8th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Ill be the judge of that............what are the addresses???
I've lost the address list again has anyone seen five sheets of paper lying around
Old May 8th 2005, 12:27 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I've lost the address list again has anyone seen five sheets of paper lying around
tease tease tease
Old May 8th 2005, 12:29 pm
W10

Saves me starting the club I guess

Old May 8th 2005, 12:32 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I heard you were the founder member W10
Old May 8th 2005, 12:32 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Me and UB have a much better club.

we're just putting the final touches on the prospectus now....
Old May 8th 2005, 12:35 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I heard you were the founder member W10
I am of the one in London.

I'm opening the membership list for the Dubai branch next month. Would you like a form?

Old May 8th 2005, 12:37 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I am of the one in London.

I'm opening the membership list for the Dubai branch next month. Would you like a form?

W10 I am quite shocked

Old May 8th 2005, 12:48 pm
W10

Wait till (if) you finally meet me :scared:

Old May 8th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Me and UB have a much better club.

we're just putting the final touches on the prospectus now....
Thought you had done all the MIWLTF list
Old May 8th 2005, 1:04 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Thought you had done all the MIWLTF list
Nah, there are loads more scanky wives who routinely cheat on their cash-cow husbands...

business is still good
Old May 8th 2005, 1:06 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by W10
Wait till (if) you finally meet me :scared:

You talking to me? Why should I be scared

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.