Rolex Watches

Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:28 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rolex Watches

Anybody know the best place for me to go to price rolex watches - genuine - so no addresses in Karama please
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:31 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rolex Watches

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Anybody know the best place for me to go to price rolex watches - genuine - so no addresses in Karama please

Al Siddique and sons in Deira CC.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:22 am
Just Joined

sammykona is on a distinguished road

At the Gold Souq .... down an alley, into a dark hallway of an apartmeent building, up a flight of stairs and then in a cardboard shoebox hidden beneath a stairwell :-)

Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of

There is a registered Rolex dealer in the Gold Souk - the showroom is on the Ground floor in the Goldmark building (i think thats what its called - has all the gold lights on the front of it). Happy hunting!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:18 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NooNoo
There is a registered Rolex dealer in the Gold Souk - the showroom is on the Ground floor in the Goldmark building (i think thats what its called - has all the gold lights on the front of it). Happy hunting!

the official distributor in the uae is Al Siddique and Sons, for Rolex and Omega.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:33 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammykona
At the Gold Souq .... down an alley, into a dark hallway of an apartmeent building, up a flight of stairs and then in a cardboard shoebox hidden beneath a stairwell :-)

Trust you! How the hell are you anyway ? Long time no speak
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

sammykona is on a distinguished road

Trust you! How the hell are you anyway ? Long time no speak
:-) Not bad .. planning another trip to Dubai in March for a few weeks .. maybe get to do some skiing and explore all the other latest projects that have completed. I also got scuba certified and have been shore diving here in Hawaii, maybe I'll get to do a few while there.
How are things with you?

The Rolex experience was pretty fun ... After we did the deal he asked if we wanted handbags so we said "what the heck" and he took us into an elevator, then into a room, closed the door behind us and we see all four walls just covered in every designer handbag you can think of. Bought a couple, did some haggling then wanted to know if we'd be interested in DVD's .. one stop pirate shop :-) But passed on those.

Aloha,
Sam
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:59 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

FD - I saw a place yesterday in the Mall of the Emirates that's an official distributor.

Go and have a look and it's a good excuse to go shopping!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:12 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by lillygirl
FD - I saw a place yesterday in the Mall of the Emirates that's an official distributor.

Go and have a look and it's a good excuse to go shopping!
Thanks will try there but I don't need an excuse to go shopping - main pastime
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thanks will try there but I don't need an excuse to go shopping - main pastime
It is something to look forward to,yes
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:32 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
It is something to look forward to,yes

What shopping
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

What shopping
Of course.....
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:29 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

rainbow tech in the front of the gold souk are very good I have got a few rollys from them, they also saved me 10K on a Frank muller...yes they have all been checked out thank you!!