Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Role call...................

Role call...................

Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:07 pm
W10

Default Re: Role call...................

After which you'll have to arrest yourself...or at the very least move yourself on.

Time is running out for the Echo rally buddy.

Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:36 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'm here - spent all day having my hair cut

Rick Parfitt has left the building.
do you look like a hedgehog again now
Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:45 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Has the Middle East been evacuated....................who is still here?

Wavessssssssssssss.........

Im still here but off in 15 YYIIpppEEEEEEeeeeee
Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:51 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I am here just..
Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:07 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
I am here just..
Hey just is good enough
Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:11 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
do you look like a hedgehog again now
I look like a better looking version of Andy Lau again (ask Novi and Babybeth :P)

Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:27 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by W10
I look like a better looking version of Andy Lau again (ask Novi and Babybeth :P)
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:42 pm
W10

I have more tattoos and a better physique

In fact, I just got a tattoo of a map of the soloman islands. They surround my left nipple.

Last edited by W10; Jun 19th 2005 at 3:49 pm.

Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Cheers FD... Would that be any of the magrudys stores or one in particular?
No one at the jumeirah centre that sells school uniforms upstairs
Old Jun 19th 2005, 4:03 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by W10
I have more tattoos and a better physique

In fact, I just got a tattoo of a map of the soloman islands. They surround my left nipple.
Why?????????????
Old Jun 19th 2005, 4:11 pm
W10

I plan to get a job as a tour guide there one day.

I realise the tattoo limits my options as to where I can work

Old Jun 19th 2005, 4:25 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by W10
I plan to get a job as a tour guide there one day.

I realise the tattoo limits my options as to where I can work

Awwwwwwww bless...........
Old Jun 19th 2005, 4:33 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
No one at the jumeirah centre that sells school uniforms upstairs

Thank you
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

For the first time in 8 days I'm home as early as 8PM
My feet are in burning hot water,and Im contemplating what to do for the rest of my days
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by shoushou
For the first time in 8 days I'm home as early as 8PM
My feet are in burning hot water,and Im contemplating what to do for the rest of my days
If you need any suggestions just let me know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.