Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams Complementary Tickets!!!

Robbie Williams Complementary Tickets!!!

Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:42 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Robbie Williams Complementary Tickets!!!

Ok Folks!!

I have this friend of mine from what on magazine, He gave me 2 complementary tickets for Robbie williams! But i really dont like his song and him aswell.

I am gonna Give these 2 Complementary tickets to any one of you my Expat Family dont ask me why i am doing that because i dont know either.

All I need from you is To Tell us why Should "YOU" get this tickets and Not anyone else.

ok lets see which one of you lucky ones get the tickets.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Robbie Williams Complementary Tickets!!!

I need these tickets to feed the poor people in Africa....

How are you bud???
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:48 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I need these tickets to feed the poor people in Africa....

How are you bud???

ok nice reply! but you copied it from Miss universe miss anuraishka! - something like that.

I am good. No bud or buddy here, you have will to work your way to get the ticks.

Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
ok nice reply! but you copied it from Miss universe miss anuraishka! - something like that.

I am good. No bud or buddy here, you have will to work your way to get the ticks.

Ok bud!!!!
Even if I win it,I will gladly pass the ticks to someone else....
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
Ok bud!!!!
Even if I win it,I will gladly pass the ticks to someone else....

strange! This is Exactly what i am doing
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasaNova
strange! This is Exactly what i am doing
I knoiw...Ticks are highly contagious.....

Can you use that word in a sentence??
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:20 am
Banned

Ok I have covered his story in my Blog
Old Mar 9th 2006, 4:14 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

You need to give me the tickets cos i forgot to buy some for mrs shiva (shes away, so no reminder)

and now i'm in the shit!!! big time

help me please...... the sofa does not look comfy
Old Mar 10th 2006, 5:29 am
W10

My friend was at the press conference the other day where the media were told that:

1, Robbie would not be doing any interviews
2, Robbie would not be doing any publicity
3, Robbie would not be photographed outside of the show
4, Robbie would not even be releasing a statement
5, There would be no complimentary press tickets (1x photographer and 1x reporter for each publication)
6, There would be almost no tickets available for competition purposes.

Of course - there are still 2,000 tickets as yet unaccounted for...seems like they will either change their mind, sell more later or that some of the ruling family managed to get a few hundred tickets each :-)

Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
You need to give me the tickets cos i forgot to buy some for mrs shiva (shes away, so no reminder)

and now i'm in the shit!!! big time

help me please...... the sofa does not look comfy

Oh man that is some serious stuff you have there! I hate to tell you that these tickets have been taken by a colleague of mine. I will check for you if any ticket are there for selling!

Watch this space