M.ZIZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile in riyadh

sand storm and Hailstorm
in riyadh

leave you with pic....

Hail storm was just south of Riyadh

Old May 2nd 2011, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in riyadh

We had a severe weather warning from the Civil Defence that the sandstorm was on it's way - everyone left work early, the schools closed early - but then nothing happened! Where where these pics taken?
Old May 2nd 2011, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

M.ZIZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: in riyadh

as you know, that Riyadh is a big city, some time , the warning comes in the west,or in north as happened yesterday

Hail storm hit the southern part
Riyadh only
Old May 2nd 2011, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

We're in northern RIyadh, the dust and sand was worse on Saturday night, yesterday was fine, no problems at all, didn't see anything like your pics, so we got away with it !
Old May 2nd 2011, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Stealth Otter has a spectacular aura aboutStealth Otter has a spectacular aura aboutStealth Otter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
We're in northern RIyadh, the dust and sand was worse on Saturday night, yesterday was fine, no problems at all, didn't see anything like your pics, so we got away with it !
Saturday night was worse for us too...I'm still trying to work out hw the inside of my car is dustier than the outside though!
Old May 2nd 2011, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stealth Otter
Saturday night was worse for us too...I'm still trying to work out hw the inside of my car is dustier than the outside though!
Really does amaze me, how the car needs washing after its rained!
Old May 5th 2011, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

neokaiss is an unknown quantity at this point

amazing !